This scholarship has been discontinued - July 2018
UISG and GPSG are excited to announce that applications for the Earn While You Learn Scholarship are now available!
In order to be eligible to receive the Earn While You Learn Scholarship you must:
- be a full-time student in the Spring 2016 semester;
- have a completed financial aid file with the Office of Student Financial Aid;
- have demonstrated a minimum of $500 financial need;
- work a minimum of 15 hours per week (supervisor signature will be requested); and
- be in good academic standing with The University of Iowa.
Seventeen $500 scholarships will be awarded.
Applications must be received by the Office of Student Financial Aid, 208 Calvin Hall, by 4:30 PM, December 18, 2015.
For more information, please contact: Morgan Brittain–UISG via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jasmine Mangrum– GPSG at email@example.com. You can also contact the Office of Financial Aid for additional help at firstname.lastname@example.org.