Executive positions are filled in the Spring after the new administration is announced and will serve starting ASAP concluding on April 30, 2023.
All Executive Positions require a degree of skill and experience within these areas:
- Engaged in the student experience through involvement on campus Leadership potential, trainings, etc. (LeaderShape, etc)
- Working in a diverse group and cultural competency
- Coordination and project management
- Budgeting, financial analysis, fundraising
All Executives are required to fulfill these expectations:
- Attend General Senate Meetings on Tuesday night 7pm-10pm
- Attend weekly Executive Cabinet meeting
- Fulfill required weekly office hours (see specific position, varies)
- Communicate with relevant campus partners to maintain USG relationships
- Have prompt and efficient in-person and email communication
- Work collaboratively with Senate counterparts
- Follow local, state, and national news about higher education and your executive topic area
- Specific time commitments vary based on position.